sexta-feira, outubro 16, 2009

All these feelings, I wish they would go away now. I can t stop thinking about him. We were both expecting so much this moment, and all of a sudden, it s gone. It wasn t good. We both know. There was a constant feeling of "lost in translation ". We made bad choices, together. We never really got into something we expected to. Our bodies never spoke the same language. During this period, we both made choices. I tried too hard, maybe he was my opposite. There was no equilibrium. It was clumsy and uncomfortable. It was heavy. There was no nice we expected. We were both frustrated and disappointed. We had a terrible argument. I tought we might never meet again.

Then there was last day. That was the first time i looked into his eyes and I could have again the feeling that brought me to this place. I could recognize the first night we met. We had no words. We had desire. There wasn t much to be said. It was intense. It was inevitable. Our bodies showed us the lack of control we sometimes have. It made us both feel alive.

Yes, we did put a lot of pressure. Yes, we did put a lot of expectation. Yes, we made wrong choices. Yes, I still don t know what happened. Yes, I'm still cloudy. Yes, I still wish you were here now. I like you....